From our early years to the present time, we have maintained a constant dedication to provide the best possible quality machining service. We have taken our past experience and expertise, incorporated into our vast machining capabilities of the present, and are prepared to better to serve our customers in the future.
- 1974 Pol-Tek Industries, LTD was incorporated with five partners and a small machine shop on Pavement Road in Lancaster, New York
- 1978 Marcin Ostrowski, Sr. bought out his four partners to become the sole owner of Pol-Tek Industries Ltd.
- 1984 Marcin visited Schwenzer Tool & Die to have jig bore work done and ended up buying the building and moving the entire operation to its present location at 2300 Clinton St., Cheektowaga, NY
- 1996 Ground was broken to add on a 3000 sq.ft. addition to expand office space and inspection room, along with the lunch room to suit our growing workforce
- 2003 Marcin Ostrowski, Jr. is named vice president of Pol-Tek Industries, LTD. He has been with the company since 1990 and will someday succeed his father, Marcin Ostrowski, Sr.
- 2006 Once again ground was broken to add a 10,000 sq.ft. addition to accommodate our growing business. With a total of 24,000 sq. ft. we are now positioned to improve our overall capabilities, and customer base.
- 2016 After years of structuring and development, Pol-tek Industries, LTD had been certified to ISO9001:2008 with ANAB accreditation. Furthering our commitment to providing our customers with outstanding service and exceptional quality.